Articles Tagged with Justia Legal Answers
Justia’s Top 10 Lists for June 2011
Here is a rundown of June’s highest scoring lawyers on Justia Legal Answers, along with a look at which Onward blog and Facebook posts readers viewed the most.
Justia Legal Answers’ Top 10 Legal Answerers for June 2011
- Albert Pettigrew Jr, 1,300 points, 26 answers
- J. Richard Kulerski Esq., 830 points, 17 answers
- Mr. Andrew T. Bodoh Esq., 550 oints, 11 answers
- Cedulie Renee Laumann, 550 points, 11 answers
- Robert James Reynolds, 530 points, 11 answers
- Nicholas Leydorf, 450 points, 9 answers
- Andrew Bresalier, 350 points, 7 answers
- Matthew Lee Spiegel, 330 points, 7 answers
- Cynthia Jean Nelson, 300 points, 7 answers
- Craig Orent, 300 points, 6 answers
Justia: The Year in Review
2010 is almost gone–it’s been a very eventful year here at Justia. Indulge us while we review this year’s contributions to legal information on the internet. And, we are getting plans ready for 2011–if you have any ideas about things you’d like to see at Justia.com, please let us know in the comments!
First of all– we have to talk about Law.gov. This movement really took off in 2010, and we are very proud to have been a part of the effort. There have been meetings and conferences across the United States, from which a Principles and Declaration was drafted. Google granted Public.Resource.Org $2M in furtherance of the law.gov effort, and most recently, the Report of Current Opinions was announced. RECOP will distribute current caselaw from the 50 states and the federal courts freely on the internet.
, free law
, Justia Legal Answers
, Justia Mexico
, Virtual Chase