As Hurricane Sandy moves toward New Jersey and Delaware, we thought it might be useful to pull some resources for those folks living in the projected path of the storm, as we did last year for Hurricane Irene. We hope that everyone in the area has found safe shelter and has all the necessities to weather the storm.
Hurricane Resource Center– from Ready.gov – Resources and steps to take to protect yourself, your family and property.
The National Flood Insurance Program
- National Flood Insurance Program Insurance Agent Locator – from Floodsmart.gov
- National Flood Insurance Program Laws & Regulations
- 42 USC Chapter 50 National Flood Insurance
- 44 CFR Chapter 1 Emergency Management and Assistance
- FEMA Flood Insurance Library
NOAA – National Hurricane Center